View Single Post
Old 24-06-2011, 12:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
White Shaman ..

Quote: If i was in the position to want or not want I would say that:

I don't want anyone who doesn't want me just the way I am....lol

I also don't want anyone that makes a list of what they want or don't want....lol

With Respect My friend ..we have posts on what people would like ..this is just what they wouldn't..its not Gender Specific ..And since you have a deeply loving relationship that although not perfect . I don't think you have to think about what you don't want!

And Hey I don't walk around with a list in my pocket ..lol

Peace and blessings
:)

Hi Smiler,
Really I have no issue with your thread, it just that I was sharing my thoughts as I read it. it's all good!
With that being said, I'll share a little more. My wife and I married young so consequently, in spite of how much we knew we were meant for each other, we grew together over the past 32 years where many marriages grow apart.
The reason we were able to do this is not because we have expectations or desires abouts each other, it is because we respect each others differences and even the ones we don't like.
I seriously couldn't make a list even if I was single and there are things about my wife that really annoy me but I wouldn't have it any other way.

No worries mate..............I understand the intent of the thread and it was all in fun.
I was just responding to it.
Blessings, James