View Single Post
Old 24-05-2007, 02:38 PM
plexus1

hi elaine. i meditated to get my guide/s. i seem to get new ones all the time and they teach me new things. i dont always see them but feel them. but i do have one in particular who was some one i know who passed over about 10 years ago, and other family members. dont try to hard, you will get stuck, mind block. i tryed to hard and it did me no favours at all. now i just let it come. when i see a face in my sleep i just accept it, i dont question why or who, it could be simply a spirit just passing through having a look at how your getting on, like a nosey stranger. wanting to see the new sensitive person who is opening up there mind. if it dose get to much ask them politly but firm, thanks for coming but to come back when your awake. some nights i ask to see faces ect, others before i lay down i just say not tonight please im sleepy. and 99% of the time they are great and just give me a feeling of love and go of some where else. there is nothing to be afraid of, i belive that the only spirits that can hurts you are the ones that still have a body! your guides are seeing how ready you are for more, speak to them like you would to me, either out loud, in your head or write to them! they are only ever a thought away. nothing will become clear over night, i was rubbish with getting names, i asked for over a year and i am finally getting them, which i am so gratfull for. but i think i was always getting the names, i was just not listerning. always listern and what ever you get, take as that, dont let your mind ponder on it as your imagination will change it. keep up all your hard work, will be wonderfull for you when you get what you want from it. keep a diary of every thing you get, then you can compare it as you progress. xx