View Single Post
Old 17-12-2016, 03:45 PM
Pathfinder
Hello Rakoontay

I have struggled all my life with "my gifts" and what to do with them, I grew up in the 70's and it was considered freakish and abnormal, at least In my environment. Anyway I had to do it "on my own" and its possible, especially if you are "a natural" as I have seen the "universe" tends to have a plan and provides what you need. As for finding a teacher, yes it is probably the best you can do. I did try that route later on in life, but sadly I found a lot of people who were not what they presented themselves to be,
and one did a lot of "damage" to my "calling". Most are well meaning, quite a few are legitimate, but for some, well this is an easy field to exploit people within.
I would suggest a few good books; THE SUBTLE BODY: AN ENCYCLOPEDIA OF YOUR ENERGETIC ATANOMY by Cyndi Dale a well as her Handbook on Energy healing. Its very informative and gives insight on various modalities. Its a very good place to begin and helps you to figure out just how your gifts are already functioning. A more scientific book that proves "They" know this real and some of the science behind energy healing is: VIBRATIONAL MEDICINE by Richard Gerber M.D. After all the years of struggling with is this real or not, those were the two most important books I have found to help me grow into accepting and thriving with my gifts.
Also, just some friendly advice, You are the master of your gifts, so do not feel you must blindly accept everything you read, study or are told, learn about how it all works and learn from as many sources as you can, and incorporate what feels and works for you into your own way.
Good Luck