View Single Post
Old 22-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Experiencer
That sounds like a good plan. In my experience, physical teachers aren't necessary. They do help, certainly. So long as you follow your intuition and hold the intention that you will learn what you need to at the right time, the universe will work to make it so, regardless of finances or location. If you don't have any spirit guides, I recommend seeking one as - unlike physical teachers - they are very important to have. Apart from that, I encourage you to work with what you've found; the books and videos. Take from them that which resonates with you and expand on it if you feel that it's helpful for you to do. And welcome to the collection of healers :)
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."