View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 10:02 PM
rainbowcrow

Bright green orb

Early this morning I had a lovely experience. I was lying in bed talking with my friend in spirit whom I also believe is one of my guides (and possible tf) and was telling him how much I had been missing his presence as I hadn't been feeling much contact in the last couple of weeks and I also expressed how nice it would be to see him in a more physical sense one day as I sometimes doubt my experiences. Not long after, I felt a powerful energy surge go through my body and then to my surprise I saw a very bright green pulsating sort of light, not an orb as such, but more oblong and sort of changing shape. It was probably the size of a grapefruit and kind of dancing about 2-3 feet away from my face. I reached out and interacted with this energy for about 2-3 minutes. Where our energies touched, my fingers and hands tingled and overall I felt an overwhelming sense of peace and love (sounds cliched I know ) which actually reduced me to tears - but I wasn't sad (weird). I thanked him for showing me his beautiful energy and now I still can't stop smiling
I am slowly developing my sixth sense and this has been such a positive experience that I really wanted to share Has anyone else seen something similar whilst talking with their angels, guides or spirits?