View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 12:49 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Very thought provoking point of view, Colorado.

I very much agree with this concept, I apply the theory in other practices actually, however, the NDE and past life stories is not an area I explored before so I have become curious ever since I posted the article. Thanks for sharing your experiences.
You are welcome Clover....just remember, energy is neither negative or positive, it's how we experience it, internalize it and send it out through our thoughts, feelings and behavior. If a soul is closed off, and is t dealing with their internal struggles...that energy is going to haunt them on some level until they release it. I've seen it more than once, and most everyone who I have known who have experienced some kind of paranormal haunting, all had really traumatic experiences that they were holding onto..and not letting go of. Remember the movie..The exorcist of Emily Rose? She was an incest survivor...and she was raised in a very religious family. She had a lot of demons to overcome, hers were deeply rooted, and caused her alot of mental, emotional, and spiritual torment. Also, she was a teenage, with hormones, which can cause very high energy levels...and that is one recipe for energy manifestations, especially shaped by religion. That's one reason why babies and toddlers who come into the world with lots of energy, are so happy, innocent and clean slated...they don't manifest negative energies like teenagers do, or adults with severe emotional and mental problems. We create everything in our world, intentionally and unintentionally.