View Single Post
Old 30-04-2013, 04:09 AM
Enlightenedme

similar situation

The below symptoms started about 3 months ago now....

I too am experiancing a constant tingling in the crown. It tends to be more on the right than the left is now starting to tingle on the left.

Crown of head is completely firey hot. To the touch. If you place your hand above my head a foot or so you can feel the heat radiating

Yet I at the same time I am cold all the time

Sometimes at night I will feel heat all through my entire body.

Often I can feel energy moving through my feet and hands. Always my feet. They tingle more so than even my head does

My meditation have become magical. Will fall into yoga nidra by simply closing my eyes and breathing.when I open my eyes everything is brighter radiating light warmth and colours. Things move in slow motion. People are happier. Plants and animals have more energy.
Sometimes this bright magical place lasts for hours. Sometimes a few minutes

I wake up nightly between 3 and 4 AM often at the same minutes of the hour

My dog seems shockingly relatable almost like she has the same energy as me now. I can't explain this.

I feel severly disconnected with my job which I loved just months ago. I have worked with my company 9 years.

I have always had the ability to relate to strangers quickly upon meeting them. Now it is as though I know psychicly what advice to give. I have knowledge I didn't have before.

Alchohol and caffeine seem to increase the heat and tingling in my head. But at the same time my metabolism is sooooo high

I can get by on very little sleep

Is there anyone here experiencing similar symptoms to me who would be open to sharing/discussing there situation

I am curious how you are progressing on your path

If I should repost elsewhere on the forum or start a new thread can someone let me know as well? I am new here :)