View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
While that may be true, to the individual, when considering the experience itself, how and where it unfolds, the causes of the effects, these may be the same, that two individuals experience, but if one translates a religious, mystical, bliss consciousness in formlessness, in an ethereal or astral or Spiritual condition, while the other, reflects a stillness in energy formulations which are universal and individual, part in one whole, that is within material energies, difference may be translated from what may have been the same experience.

Though they may in reality have experienced the same conditions, in essence the same formlessness as experience, it is the translated differences in worded reflection, which interpret a single clarity of awareness, into what becomes two translations, one of a Spiritual nature, the other a raised human awareness. And while both are as valid as raised awareness experiences in a formless condition that, reflects like a blank canvas awaiting new influences, when translated they form worded reason for comparative difference.

I in my early stages of Spiritual development, within a spiritualist healing circle, was encouraged to heal myself. During a year of doing so, on a routine basis, I discovered an awareness of the flow of energies, from specific areas. I focused on them, controlling and manipulating their flow and influence, which I I could feel, as any effected change happened within me. I came to master those energies, energies I associated within and part of my human nature, thus part of the natural universe.

When later, I was encouraged to heal others, I instinctively followed a similar process I had used on myself, I found those same energy currents, in others, tried to balance and purify their energies. The results were startling, to me and the people I healed, they found themselves in deep trance states, and I discovered a Clair, clairsentience, because I could recognize the invisible presence of another being, directly influencing the person I had just healed.
That repeated, rather than being a unique shared experience, it became a natural cause and effect.

That led, later, to me being invited to become an active supporter of those in development, in a Spiritual development circle. It was during this phase of my interactive Spiritual mediumistic development, that I came across, a written reflection of `chakra`s`. What I read, I already knew, from my own experience, BEFORE, the word `chakra` or its referencing entered my conscious awareness. The point being, I went from association to natural human materially produced energies, to ethereal, astral and Spiritual association. So on my own, I had the disagreement within myself, when contemplating whether a natural resource was a part of the material biological universe, as opposed to a Spiritual one.

The result was evolution; one did not replace the other, because both are as valid as each other, learning to discern one from the other, became my Spiritual development. As learning to discern the same differences when detached from human sense or thought in ethereal experience. The differences are words in translation, because the differing energies are of the same mother source. So their experiences are the same, part in a process of evolving understanding and awareness, we may individually and collectively share and learn from, if or when we `ALL` pause to respect the validity of all our experiences, no matter the varied terms of translated explanation of their meaning.

Refer to above, and every reference I have made to not rationalizing through words, but respecting experiences.

YES in respect of each others experiences.

Respect James

Huh?

Sorry but as many times as I read that, I can't make heads or tails out of it as it relates to what I said.
I've been here before with others and my findings were that we were talking about two different things altogether.
I think that is the case now. No need to try and elaborate. It's cool.
Thanks for your response....

Blessings, James