Thread: Mantak Chia
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2019, 02:58 PM
Master
I searched the forum to see if a thread was made about this man and found this so I'll bump this, hope nobody minds.

I see the negative reference about him but am not sure it's relevant for my purpose and intentions either so I'll disregard that for now but am open to hearing bad along with good to get a fuller picture. and I generally never believe or follow 100% of what a single person says anyway..

Anyways, I want to talk good about this guy though now because I've been really impressed with what I've heard from him. I first listened to him a year or two ago, and just happened to stumble upon a video with him that reminded me of how awesome the information he shares is. I am not sure which video is the best, but this one which just came on had some nice points so I will link it here for anyone interested in getting a feel for what he's teaching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaefdiE4ovk

from what I remember and was reminded, Mantak Chia is teaching about honoring the organs and energy of the body, including a newly discovered organ or brain in the abdomen called the mesentery. He shared some exercises which I tried but since neglected doing on any regular basis.. perhaps things those with taoism are already familiar with but I don't know.. spinning the hands near the stomach and smiling at all the organs one at a time and I forget what else but I plan to listen to him again soon, so that is part of the reason why I wanted to post about him here so I wouldn't forget. Uma did your interest in his suggestions or teachings culminate into anything?

and I'll check out your blog link above thank you Uma for that and this thread. Your microcosmic orbit practice sounds very interesting.