View Single Post
Old 26-06-2016, 08:21 AM
Master
OMG!! A thread on SF I can actually reply to! Yes!!

I grew up in Bali and was initiated into the Balian tradition and way of life from about 16-21 years.

I had many mystical experiences practicing Yellow Bamboo...pranic healing and worshipping the Hindu God, Siva.

I eventually went that way and became a full-blown Hindu and had many experiences with this also...reached very high levels of awareness, but I never felt satisfied with it...with all my prayers to Shiva...I wasn't getting anywhere.

Until I realised what was up with that!

I can contact the Spirit World...I almost permanently dwell in the Astral World...can't talk with people much....what the hell was going on with me??

Until I went into deep trance again...for the first time in many years and reached the awareness of what I was...a Balian...a Shaman who just happened to believe in Siva!

So now, I have made the transition to Shamanism and enjoying the whole ride....may I never look back!

I was called to Shamanism at 14, when I experienced my very first full Arul Vaaku state and I've had 4 since.

I know this is what I am now...I got the re-calling a few days ago.