View Single Post
Old 26-06-2016, 06:05 AM
Pathfinder
You should check out this guy's thing. He knows what he's talking about; and does well in putting it in layman's terms...
http://www.shadowdance.org/toteg/wannabe.html

As for me, I didn't have a choice. From an early age I was plagued and plagued by spirits. I started accidentally slipping out-of-body at an early age too, and it was terrifying for me. I regard my calling as a curse. You don't get a choice. You don't get to have a normal life. You will wish you could. But you can't. You are tormented until you acquiesce to fulfilling your mission. I attempted suicide multiple times and was miraculously saved in ways so impossible you wouldn't believe me if I said it. I was told in no uncertain terms by the spirits that no matter how hard I try to end it, they will, and I quote, "kick [me] out of the spirit world like a red headed step child."

"We don't want you here," they said. "You're our ambassador. Do your job."
Modern Shaman. Sorceress. Energy worker. Astral, out-of-body, dream traveler. Truth-seeker. Reality augmenter. Spirit worker. Ethereal warrior. Shapeshifter. Middle Path walker. That crazy woman with all the wild stories. Proud flyer of the Freak banner.

See you on the flipside, baby.