View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Administrator
Helllo

Good question what have I learned from mine.

History of mine I was 21 year's old and at a friends home for her Birthday, I was going home down the back stairs. One minute I was at the top of 18 stairs the next I was at the bottom of them on the sidewalk.

I fell face first down them hitting everyone as I went land smashing onto the sidewalk jaw first. Later finding that I had fractured me jaw and c 4. Shattering all me teeth.

NOW that is horrible I know but too it happened for good reason. I embrace that NDE event now fully. WHY ?

I was at her home an we were "Playing" in the Dark Arts. There is lesson one DO NOT PLAY there. For a time I had a nagging voice at me saying that was not whom I truly was, but I pushed it asside. I know now that was me Guide and I was not listening so a message was given before did real harm in what I was up to.

I was in that moment of me heart stopping a chance to change. Having been regressed into the time of the fall I know that I heard that message. I too know that I had more to be doing. I was given a second chance for a reason.

What did I learn well first off suffering. The pain was unreal for most of a year I ate from a straw. The second thing I learned is that I was housebound a lot so I could not venutre out to "Play" and me mate would have NONE of it in the home.

Third thing I leaned as I recovered more was compassions for one's worse off than me in that I could well be dead or worse paralized. Blessed there not to be. I worked as a volenteer with Speical Needs Adults and Children at the time fo the fall, I felt pitty for them in me heart, what I learned was to shed the pitty and understand their path in life.

I learned what real pain was and that one could live with it and deal day to day, but not always like that. TO not let the bitterness in pain get the best of me.

I learned what the "ablilities" I have were truly for, that was to be there for other's to bring in a possiive LIGHT and at times a message from a passed LOVed one. To undertand the visions I had and work possitivly with them.

I learned to share me with other's.

Lynn