View Single Post
Old 31-03-2012, 08:33 PM
The Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyDodd
I wanted to chime in and share what I feel on this topic. First, there are different levels and types of channeling.

I think all that truly matters is that you follow and trust what feels right and true for you. I do know that different channels bring through completely different types of energies, messages, topics, and types of information. Perhaps it could be that a person finally is ready for a different type and frequency of information and it is not that that particular channeler is now "fake", but just that you've moved on to needing a different level of information and material.

I found Tammy's response very thoughtful with an excellent ending. I try not to go around comparing or evaluating others channeling -- and especially not compare it to what I receive. There are as Tammy says very different energies messages and types of information that will be discovered for those that need them.

I would suggest you have to sense the energy of the channeling not for right and wrong -- sense for light of the situation and how it supports my growth and healing?

warmly Michael
channel for the Voice