View Single Post
Old 22-06-2019, 12:05 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy111
I’ve had contact with them, too. At first, I thought they were spirit guides, then aliens, and finally it was revealed to me that they are demons. I believe that our mind’s reaction to them is what causes problems. In my experience, the contact is a shock to our system and can cause, like you mentioned, a trance or spell. It can last as long as we allow it. It happened to me a couple of times and when I came back to my senses the last time, I telepathically heard the words ‘“ You broke the spell.” My opinion? We can’t blame these spirits for the chaos in our lives. We create it. I feel gratitude for the contact because I had no interest in spirituality before it happened to me. I was at a very low point in my life and was distraught when it started. These demons or aliens were very instrumental in my spiritual awakening. So, to you they are evil because it is ingrained in you to fear them. I was atheist, when they entered my life, so maybe I’m more open minded about them. Who knows? Maybe I’m wrong, but these are my thoughts and feelings on the matter. Gratitude changes everything in our lives. I’m grateful for my awakening and I’m grateful for guidance and protection.

I think the key to remember is, like the bold part, we attract based on where our vibration is. That's why so many people are plagued by negative spirits/beings/entities. It benefits us to do the inner work first, before getting involved in the spirit realms. That why the negative ETs and other beings will not be attracted to us. Doesn't mean they won't be around, just that they will not have the ability to interfere with us personally so much.