View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 04:56 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley843
I have experienced this as well it use to make me freak out. Not all the time but sometimes when I am laying in bed at night (total quiet) I swear I hear music in the distant. It's very faint and I have never heard words. It's almost like Enya like that time of music. It's not every night but a few nights a week. This thread makes me feel a little better :-)

Should any human being be affected by chemical changes, when by biblical or spiritual review it makes a statement that all humans were made equally?

I would state obviously no.

What happened to our life if we are no longer equal in our DNA heritage?

Radiation increase...burning angelic light sound in our atmosphere that we considered to be a holy body.

What transmits in the atmosphere....light-sound-noise, hence if the atmosphere is demonstrating changes, then obviously human beings would become aware of those changes.

Bible Verses About Angels Singing

Bible verses related to Angels Singing from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance

- Sort By Book Order

Job 38:7 - When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Luke 2:13-14 - And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, (Read More...)

Revelation 5:8-11 - And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four [and] twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. (Read More...)

Revelation 5:11 - And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Revelation 15:1-3 - And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God. (Read More...)

Revelation 5:13 - And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

What has human kind inherited....if not the PLAGUE...which began with bleeding from the body as CHRIST STIGMATA as the actual evidence of CHRIST dying...a new CHRIST....for JESUS already died in 33AD.

If we have had the black death before which recurred after CHRIST died as an inheritance, then we have since gained AIDS and now EBOLA, this would demonstrate 3 forms of plagues.....therefore there seems to be another 4 plagues of inheritance that we could gain.

15 Revelation 1-3 (4) 15x4=60, which is a timed evaluation of LIGHT o.
60 minutes = 1 hour
60 seconds = 1 minute

As the biblical information relates to time being returned as a CHRIST new born birth o relating to the body of 12 O as the time relationship of light and its healing.

If the new born is murdered o as the holy spirit born at 12 in a STABLE condition of Mother Earth Holy spirit/veils, then inheriting o CHRIST does not occur, just as the Bible witness stated.

Therefore if a human being begins to hear the warnings, which begins as a pitch change, then we gain the evidence of hearing the ANGELS.

Isn't this what is happening to us all...we are actually gaining Biblical evidence as humanity is demonstrating.

The Bible says in Job 38:7 that the angels sang to celebrate the creation of Earth. Many biblical scholars say that the reference to “morning stars” in this verse means angels that emanate brilliant light, and the Hebrew poetry style in which the verse is written has the second line restate the meaning of the first line: “while the morning stars sang together/and all the angels shouted for joy.”

As I heard the angelic voices singing myself and then got burnt as an attack, I know by personal evidence that is is not correct for a HUMAN BEING to hear angels....for we are not GOD.

If the angels celebrate creation and creation HAS BEEN CHANGED by human beings converting the natural stone of Earth, then we would begin to hear the angels because Earth and her creation has been changed.