View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 04:01 AM
Neeti_Shri

hi dear!

well,the following things work like a charm for me, you can continue all your healthy habits. in addition cut back on salt/sugar/oil. eat food based on whether the food has low salt/sugar/oil. just by watching these and keeping a close watch on these everyday,i lost so many pounds without the least exercise or anything at all! i did not do any diet,nothing!

make this your mantra. also add these to your diet- veggies,fruits,honey,curds,slim milk,jaggery, nuts[eat a handful-no more],sprouts,oats[which removes cholesterol],find a lot of vegetarian recipes,drink a lot of home-made soups,just drop all the cut veggies in,add a little salt,and drink. this keeps your body hydrated as well. whenever you drink fruit juices,ask them for sugar-less,or just a pinch of sugar.

use sweetener as much as you can.eat whole fruits,that is the best possible way. eat your food in small portions.i bet most of us who have weight problems eat too much in our daily meals.cut it down,and eat very less.we dont really need that much.

drink lots of water,helps lose weight too.avoid any outside food,as they usually put too much salt in it. but you can reward yourself once or twice a month with a some yummies,for being such a good girl!

avoid packages foods like chips,noodles,and other stuff which have too much salt.avoid sweet,icecreams and chocolates and save them for the month end. i lost 30 pounds in 5-6 months by following all these!

all the best! hope you come back to your normal weight and maintain it too!! lots of love,neets.