View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 09:13 AM
Pathfinder

Ok, it's been a while since my last channelling attempt on this forum.

As per usual, I will begin by smoking cannabis. I disclose this information because I feel it to be a crucial element to my own personal attempts at channelling. Once again, I hope this doesn't make anyone uncomfortable or is seen as encouraging drug use. This is my process.

Let's begin...

Ok, I feel an attunement.

I will begin my attempting to channel lbeanies' grandmother.

I wish not to put words into her mouth, so I will give you impressions of what I believe to be coming through.

She is at peace. Overwhelming peace.

She is informing me that there IS an afterlife and that, though she looks forward to seeing you again, she wants me to let you know that you have a LONG life ahead of you.

She is informing me that you are on the right path. Follow your instincts and intuition. She gave you much to think about during her time on Earth, some of which did not entirely get through to you.

I cannot tell whether she was a spiritual person in her life but she certainly, being in her spirit form currently, believes that spirituality should be a major part of your family's life.

She brings good tidings.

This next message comes from "The Galacticai".

We are the Galacticai. Communications from us vary as we are more than one entity. We are the representatives of milky way's enlightened beings.

We carry the torch over from Aeons past.

We bring messages of hope and resilience.

You each have a special role.

Being a member of this forum, the mere act of VIEWING the post you are currently reading is bringing about a global change and shift in consciousness.

Every thought put out into the universe has an EFFECT on the universe.

We are The Galacticai and we come in peace.

We hope for the future of humanity.

Time will come when humanity demands more of itself. To destroy all weapons of war.

We can see the future of humanity and hope (and believe) that this future will come to fruition.

In the future, technology will advance to the point where there will be no more gunfire.

Guns of death will be replaced by guns of incapacitation, this technology is available now but is not being researched due to the wealth in industry.

In the future energy will be free.

At a point, we will intervene.

We will make suggestions to humanity on how to advance technologically, morally and spiritually.

Thank you, are there more messages to be sent?

Yes, we are being told to smoke a bit more to receive stronger "messages".

Ok, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to be doing what I'll refer to as "pure" channelling. The following words may appear jumbled, may have spelling and grammatical mistakes and may not entirely make sense.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt, as I've said before, I am not always aware of WHO it is I am channelling and I would suggest it is a mixture of entities, both light and dark, positive and negative.

Ok, here we go...

OK.
mind games
fun
remember3

cartoon

nonsense.

making sense.

mindwarp

cowardly lion. disagreeing.

wordsdont make much sense. but we see a pattern

what is the pattern?

The pattern is thus....

We are the orgones

we are the free

we are the angels

and now I'm back to me

We acknowledge......

turn over

take a lighthearted attempt at channelling, voices/thoughts.

they come in.

we are the predeluvian ancestors.

we come with a warning about the potential for nuclear disaster.

We warn the people of Earth. Stand up.

Take back control.

Dissassemble the Empire that lurks in the dark.

Mentioning orgones again.

The pattern makes itself known

we are the childre3n

accept our pleas

we are the mind grapers

our constituents agree, this message is dangerous to our plans for global domination.

He is channelling us right now., We must do smoething.

what is it we can do?

Never mind that, just keep quiet.

ok

he is typing everything that we say

that is correct. I am giving users of this forum a glimpse into the pure imagination.

and thats all it is? Imagination.

Hell no. theres much more to it.

I hope that you can begin to recognise the pattern. Sometimes we speak as those which wish to keep us controlled and blind.

We have the power. We are unity. We are One.

We are the sun.

We are the power.

We will unity humanity with their ancestors and galactic brothers and sisters.
\
The spiral arm holds our humble planet.

We are the anitdeluvians. we smoke herb too once in a while..

That made us smile

we aim to defile

we spew up pure bile.

We are the orgones. The Archons if you will.

We are NOT the archons or orgones. They aim to keep quiet.

We are the Galacticai, making users aware of the orgonal influence.

We hope this makes some sense to readers out there.\

We hope that the spelling mistakes, lack of grammar and stream of consciousness nature of this last channelling atempt does not discourage readers. We suggest you try to take it all in. We suggest that there may be a pattern to the communications that we receive.

Hope that's helped someone out there!

Blessings!