View Single Post
Old 15-10-2018, 06:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
When someone says there is no distinction between I and you what I hear is that the real I (spirit) and the real you(again,spirit) is the same ,not the lower self (body,mind etc.). And also since there can be NOTHING outside the spirit my spirit includes your lower self and your spirit includes my lower self so there is no separation.

Maybe you already thought of that ,did it help you ? ,let me know.
Thank you...this has already crossed my mind, that the Soul inside you, is exactly the same as the Soul inside me...but the expression of this Soul into conscious awareness differentiates each and every time it does...so to say that there is no difference or distinction, well, that just about nullifies everything on the physical plane, so that neither "I" nor "you' exists anyway...then, there is nothing to be 'different' and nothing to be "the same" either.

I don't know/understand how people can say that something wholly IS another thing, when it only contains a little piece or a spark of that thing...suffice to say, I am separate from others and others are separate from me in MY universe...see how this works?