View Single Post
Old 15-10-2018, 06:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Please riddle me this, Batman, Batmen and Batgirls...

So, everybody is telling me that there is no separation...people are all the same...there is no difference between "I" and "you".

Why is it then, that no two individual or personal universes are ever the same? and some have absolutely NO mutual 'points of reference' at ALL - how does one reconcile that within non duality?

How does one reconcile that which makes one person happy, can make another person totally miserable?

How does one reconcile that individual and personal beliefs can shape an individual reality SO much that it seems totally incomprehensible and irreconcilable to another who does NOT share them? even right down to basic sensory perceptions?

For some, the differences between human vs human are even MORE distinct than "Human vs Dog" or "Human vs Tree" so wherefore IS that "non separation" and "connection'? because I have always had difficulty seeing it because I am not Neurotypical.

When someone says there is no distinction between I and you what I hear is that the real I (spirit) and the real you(again,spirit) is the same ,not the lower self (body,mind etc.). And also since there can be NOTHING outside the spirit my spirit includes your lower self and your spirit includes my lower self so there is no separation.

Maybe you already thought of that ,did it help you ? ,let me know.