View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPointField

As a healer, I want to be "the one", the guy who revolutionizes healing throughout the world, who makes the big discovery, who heals the world, eliminates disease, is praised by everyone for doing such great things, who has all the answers, who sounds wise and wonderful and teaches people amazing insightful things. .

There's nothing wrong with wanting that mate . Is the primary reason for wanting this because of the self Importance that will come hand In hand with It or Is the desire to be the best channel that you can be? In that respect one’s Individual achievements / Attunements will benefit the masses .

Perhaps If you become the best channel that you can be you will be such an individual who will do such things .

There was a period of 10 years where I kept silent regarding my realizations / experiences and I pretty well kept my self to my self I didn’t read of other peoples experiences or Interact on a spiritual nature really within anyone . I was In a world of my own so to speak . I felt the journey was for my eyes only . In a way how could anybody understand what I went through and realized from one realm of existence to another .

The more I was grateful and humble within my self work / journey the more I came to know myself .

For some reason things changed and I started to venture out In to the world and became members of development circles healing groups and such likes and In an Instant I realized the ego, the judgement that arises In others on such occasions .

The energy needed to defend one’s self or the energy needed In order to be heard . People thought I was immensely shy at first but I kept largely quiet and still am to a degree . I use the forums In a way to express myself without the barrage of noise that occurs within conversation . It makes my head spin . So I am grateful to be In expression whist my heads remains In a non spinning motion .

I think many find the more outward / public an Individual will become the harder It will be to feel grounded . Like a footballer that scores a goal In front of 100,000 fans lol . I know a few that have found It like this and I spoke to a fellow healer that was on the t.v last year and he agreed .

Perhaps It’s a test In a way . I would say to a degree It Is inevitable that an individual that has great abilities will find themselves within the public eye at some point . It can make or break an individual . It can sway an Individual where he or she becomes seduced by the limelight . Perhaps the cave at this point Is more alluring .

x daz x