View Single Post
Old 13-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Deactivated Account
JCIM, CH8, The Journey Back

The Light of the World.

Quote:
The WILL to unite must be unequivocal, or the will ITSELF is divided or not whole. Your will is the means by which you
determine your own condition because will is the MECHANISM of decision. It is the power by which you separate or join, and
experience pain or joy accordingly. My will cannot OVERCOME yours, because yours is as powerful as mine. If it were not so,
the Sons of God would be unequal. All things are possible through our JOINT will, but my will alone cannot help you. Your
will is as free as mine, and God Himself would not go against it. I cannot will what God does NOT will. I can offer you my will
to make YOURS invincible by this sharing, but I cannot OPPOSE yours without competing with it, and thereby violating
God’s Will for you.

Nothing God created can oppose your will, as nothing God created can oppose His. God GAVE your will its power, which
I can only acknowledge in honor of HIS. If you want to be like me I will help you, knowing that we ARE alike. If you want to
be different, I will wait until you change your mind. I can TEACH you, but only you can choose to LISTEN to my teaching.
How else can it be, if God’s Kingdom IS freedom? Freedom cannot be learned by tyranny of any kind, and the perfect equality
of ALL God’s Sons cannot be recognized through the dominion of one will over another. God’s Sons are equal in will, all being
the Will of their Father. This is the ONLY lesson I came to teach, knowing that it is true.

Uhm, looks like, in few years, this thread will have the complete JCIM text quoted