View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 07:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
If this were true, invention, embellishment, lying, etc would all be impossible.

I agree the brain is pattern oriented, but it is not the whole story. We also have that pinhole in infinity that let's us go just a bit further than just repetitive patterns.

True, there is success. But isn't it usually the next generation that did it where the previous couldn't put it together. They couldn't find the new way. I'm thinking we're kinda like that to spiritually, the next generation of our "I" that is able to put it together from the previous but why? It's necessary for it to become familiar to us, right. To think about it, experiment, test, fail, to succeed. Where we become comfortable with the thought. The seeds of thought others added to.

It is multi-demension is it not. They did not think of it first!

I wanted to point out generally we are the recipient or users of knowledge that arises from the few (others). Something or someone has to be first. Jesus is an example. We use his ideas. The cell phone is an example. Dare I say the manifesting is limited not to the masses but used by them. We are the users, more then anything and so cannot take credit for it. Without these few would we have these ideas.

I think spiritually we can use ideas that come to fruition that others see. Iow we can use what you point out, it happens. It's real. Some can break paradigms. I think what you say is true and part of the bigger picture.