View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 04:47 PM
Master
Thank you for that feedback. That part on no boundaries and pleasing people and it not being reciprocated when you need it... that is exactly how I ended up being bullied for years on end. When I was in kindergarten -so 4 or 5 yrs old- my best friend got harassed by another girl and I rushed to my friend's aid. That girl quickly made herself scarce, but then she came back with some 6-8 other kids who then all started to harass me. No one helped me out. They were calling me names, spitting at me and so on. I was totally shocked and overwhelmed, and my friend stood there a few meters from me with some other kids, watching what was going on, but did nothing to help me.
So me helping my friend and standing up for her ended in me being and feeling totally stampeded. I changed that moment from a bright, lively and confident child into a scared and insecure kid at school and was bullied for 6 yrs on end...

I didn't know about Hitler or Saddam Hussein... good examples of dark Taurus...
THere often is a difference between genders from the same sign, isn't there.
From what you describe I can see myself in that arty woman. I paint, write, am creative, would love to sell my work too. But I think many would be creative as that is Venus as well, isn't it? Maybe this manifests more in female Taurus, since the feminine is more/easier connected with intuition and emotions?