View Single Post
Old 19-09-2017, 06:39 AM
Pathfinder

Miss Hepburn
Instead of posting a link I suggest you witness the pages at www.DivinaMadre.Org .This is a site whose sponsors are from the Marian Center of Paysandu Uruguay.They're devotional order Nuns and Priests.Notice the right side of the page has three listings. One mentions Mary's Messages and the other mentions Joseph's messages yet the middle mentions something no other apparitionally suggestive site does.It mentions Christ's Messages.That's right these Nuns and Priests suggest they're witnessing invariably messages from Christ.The Priest who receives the Messages deemed from Christ is Friar Elias Del Sagrado Corazon.They're monks it seems.You can read the past messages of course yet I suggest additionally you watch the ones they visually record and put on You Tube.Priest and Nuns are usually not prone to Spiritual Hysteria and I emphasize one thing before you begin that can help you understand from the instant you witness.This oracle's conversation directs itself only at the Priests and He's invariably admonishing supplemented with praise and directives.The one's that are filmed are shared with whoever wants to witness yet the thematic content and actually the perspective is directed to those who do His work 24-7-365.Some of the messages' videos include the Priests and Nuns witnessed via a congregation sharing the Eucharist together.That would suggest the Lord actually witnessing His prophecy of the Body and Blood with 21st. Century witnesses.See what you think yet it suggests how lucky we are to witness this.Wo He is torqued though sometimes with the Modern Clergy and they do respond with their reception of His messages aquiescently responding over the years and I mention that with great respect for the Clergy.It seems the messages have been occuring since 2013.See what you think.Take care and God bless the blessed!Absolutely no twisted parallels!
Absolutely straight forward!Gary V. Giardina!This sent before 1:41 A.M. September 19th. 2017.