View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 01:34 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
What is a "5-star psychic," who gives a person that rating, and what do you have to achieve to get that rating? Personally I have had many ratings and ranks over the decades from the various jobs I have held but I stay away from spiritual ratings, ranks, or titles, because in my opinion such things may only serve to inflate a person's ego; not saying that is what your rating has done.
It has nothing whatsoever to do with ego but accuracy at it's finest. I have talked to millions of people over the years. I do get rated by most if not all of them and I remain at 5 stars with awesome and touching feedback simply because of the amazement I bring to the lives I touch with my accurate reading in regards to the past, present, and future however, this post is not about that. The people I have communicated with did not and will not boost up an ego that I have no need of but it does boost up my confidence and faith in my gift. It is accuracy that achieve the rating, nothing more and nothing less.