View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 05:59 AM
Lorelyen

Sometimes magic/magick releases us from inhibitions aligned with our social conscience. Same can happen with acute anger or when drunk. Things we're unlikely to do sober, socially stable, become unchecked.

Unless (seriously) you're a sorcerer AND/OR the girl is particularly vulnerable I doubt you could hurt her over the astral plane. It is possible but you'd have to make a deliberate effort and she'd have to be weak.

Whether you could hurt her in the material plane is a different question. If you think you might, no matter how vivid your imagination, then your condition borders on psychopathy and you should seek treatment. I read cases every day about people getting a fixation on the opposite gender with terrible consequences.

There's nothing wrong with a vivid imagination. It often leads to an unique greatness in, say, art, music, dance, spiritual exploration and things. To me it's important to explore our dark sides and bring what we can out into the light, to disperse it, to examine it, to trace its source, which we can do with contemplation, trying to rationalise it or objectify it in our inner vision so we can deal with it.

You've partially done this by opening your awareness to it, acknowledging it and questioning the possible consequence. What you must now do is disperse it altogether. Ask why this particular girl? Does it happen with others? Why do you think she should be victim of your imagination (sexual fantasy aside). Do you think you stand a chance with her? How well do you believe you know her, etc?

It's a shame to have to tame our imaginations but when they might materially afflict others, we have to - not by suppression but using our logical senses to question it and disperse it. Like I say, if you feel you may do her harm in person, professional advice is probably best. But if you're otherwise of sound mind and can contain it, learn what it tells you about your dark side and deal with it.