View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 03:42 AM
Administrator
Do our parted loved ones watch and guide us in afterlife

In the afterlife, do our parted over ones watch over us and see everything and guide us.
Some say once the soul ascends, it can see the true reality of everything in the physical world. With that notion, does the parted soul worry and feel pain and anguish watching their loved ones in the physical world. That would be so very sad if they are never freed from their worries for their children.

Hello

Like it has been pointed out your going to get a lot of different ideas and thoughts on this question. We honestly do not know until it is our turn to go there, and then we can not report that back clearly.

For me as a Medium I see that we are two parts. We are the Spirit that is that essence of whom we were that leaves us in death. That is that part that as a Medium I feel that I make the contact with. Then there is our Soul that is a part that comes into us when we are born. I feel that is separate from us and that is what goes on to experience new lives and at times gives us insights into maybe our past lives we might have lived.

For me there are two levels of crossing when one passes. One being that you make that crossing into what I see and call "Light" and your then free to explore everything there is to behold. There too I feel that your free if the energy is there to come back to make contacts with one's like me if called upon.

The other level is where one's like me and other Mediums play a valued role as your what I term Earth Bound or a Ghost where for many number of reasons you have not made that crossing into "Light" and your stuck in limbo on the Earth Plane not living but too not fully in that death peace state.

This is where we can help cross them over and then feel that they have found that peace that is for all to have.

Do our relatives feel pain and sorrows, I so have not come to find that as emotions are a human physical thing, they are part of the function of the living body. While no one living or passed would want to see you suffer, I too feel that there is a knowing that is part of the life path and life experience.

I have made contact with many over the years, and I have never felt regrets or sorrow as an emotion, more its a vibration of memory that I feel in life experienced. As the one passed might well have suffered in that passing it is understood that was simply their life path. IT was a part of what they were here to experience. We all have our paths we follow. We all have our path we follow in death as well I feel.

Too this is how I have come to see it and experience it. Our loved one's are a blessing Even in life and in death there is something we learn and grow from experiencing.

Lynn