View Single Post
Old 24-02-2011, 03:30 AM
s0ultraveller

Thanks for the reply friends.

cotexmcs: I am sure it would have been a great journey so far for 5 years in Celibacy.

I will share my daily practices if it can be useful for anyone.

1. Take cold bath.
2. Wake up atleast 5am in morning.
3. Do some basic yoga warm up and I regularly do Sarvangasana & matsyasana. If I practice Yoga in morning I do Pranayama in evening.
4. Pranayama i) Bhastrika ii) Kapalabathi iii) Moola bandha iv) Jalandhara bandha v) Udhiyana bandha vi) anulom viloma / Nadi shudhi vii) brahmari pranayama each for 3-5 minutes.
5. Meditate for 30 minutes.
6. Prayers to God and Guru without fail since without their grace we cannot keep up Brahmacharya.
7. I read that without yoga, pranayama & meditation it is not advisable to practice Brahmacharya since we need to channel energy upwards using them. at least mediation should be done to keep our senses and mind in control during brahmacharya else we never know when we might fall into the pit again.
8. I don't get interested with any opposite sex when I see them and I could feel the difference now and before.
9. I take only vegetarian food and mostly avoid garlic & onion.

The above are points i read in few books as well I practice them. I was also able to feel more physical power during this 2 months and I am able to do workout more and lift heavy objects easily in Gym. I would like to know others inputs and techniques to keep up Brahmacharya.

Have a nice day.
Love you all.