View Single Post
Old 23-06-2020, 04:15 PM
Master

Hi, I had a very similar experience but it was without a sound sensation.

In my case I was driving at the speed limit on a country road when a very speeding car doing probably about 130Km or more hit me from behind. This hit was hard enough to completely destroy the whole back of the car (the back seat was flattened vertically to the front seat), it caused me to loose control as the car went into a spin which at that speed of cause then it went into a roll.

When the car started to roll, there was a very strong energy suddenly happened around me, like a big shield, it was so strong around me, felt as strong as a solid thing protecting me. The car as it was roling and rolling, it burst all its tyres, smashed every side in, broke all the windows and everything in the car like the sun shade parts, the mirror and everything else came loose and became a flying missiles as it rolled (another with all the gear I had in the car).

I wasnt wearing a seat belt (all the weight from the back impact had gone onto my feet area spraining my ankle) and my reaction when all control was lost over the car, I just turned and grabbed hold as hard as I could too the seat and like braced myself there with that strong energy shield around me and just waited for the car to finish its high speed rolling and come to a stop. I was so calm in that shield.

At some point during all this, the car also hit while rolling a small tree at the front end of it which I think was on a rise part of ground which then smashed all the front of the car in too. Im not kidding when I say there was nothing left of the car (the person who hit me was driving a 4 wheel drive with a big bull bar and really believed I must be dead due to the state of the car).

I climbed out one of the smashed windows with the only injury being a sprained ankle so I was limping. The police could not believe I was not severely hurt either and called an ambulance (I fixed my sprained ankle with reiki while in the ambulance so by the time I arrived at the hospital I didnt have any injuries at all).

Anyway, Im almost sure that strong shield energy thing saved me that day. I didnt even get hurt by the things which became missiles in that car while it rolled. I wonder if the energy around me slow the projectiles down in the car and stop them hitting me? I cant see how nothing hit me (I had two kids fortunately at school at the time but my car was full of their stuff too, I didnt clean the car out often).

I think my subconsciousness or a spirit guide put up that shield, it was more likely my subconsciousness itself did that shield, Ive had my subconsciousness take over in emergencies before and do some amazing things, it once brought a person back to life. (The shield was in all the space around me going out a way and right up and probably through my body. I was completely engulfed in it). Though it sounds like we experienced the same kind of shielding, it didnt make my ears hurt. I was completely fine with that energy around me.