View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 07:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Something about David Icke seems off. I usually don't judge someone by their face, but there is something alarming about it. Are you sure he is trustworthy?

But on top of that, I suppose I don't need any of those beings since I already have friends. As a matter of fact, I don't even want them around me. The feelings are mutual in the sense of unworthiness. Would getting in close proximity with angels make me any special? No it would not, as in the end I'm still a sack of meat like everyone else.

It's hard to judge these things, but I think he is, yes. At least he means well, though he is often wrong and just skirts over predictions he's made that have fallen flat.

Another issue I have with him, is that he's never revealed who the ascended masters are that are supposedly helping him from the background. Perhaps they're benevolent, I suspect they are, but how can we know for sure? In his early career he was associated with Theosophy, is that good or bad? I really have no idea.

Angels are an interesting dilemma. I know some people who think they are actually highly malevolent and manipulative. Even people who think they are benevolent due to their religious convictions, seem to have had some pretty damaging and nonsensical interactions with them. For this reason, I stay away from them and don't interact with them unless asked to by someone. I can certainly understand your wariness. It is entirely possible that they are the bad guys in this great play of Life, but I really cannot say for sure.

I am fairly certain that the Goddess, in her various forms, is a benevolent force in the Universe, that has been my experience, anyway. Still, the possibilities for deception are endless, when it comes to beings that are outside our normal range of perception. I remain wary and sceptical, but I judge these beings by their actions and not their words. Some have been deceptive and manipulative, mostly those that are associated with the underworld. Others, mostly those that are associated with heaven, have been highly benevolent and helpful. This includes performing healing on people who were in dire need and helping them in other ways as well. By their deeds you shall know them.