View Single Post
Old 30-10-2010, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Television is definitely a mind control device used by the government. Even shows like The Simpsons are loaded with propaganda messages. But the absolute worst thing on TV is the so-called news.

...Now you take that back! (simpsons my favorite show)

I tend to agree with most of what you're saying.

And more so since I stopped watching tv, for the most part.
When things went digital, it was a blessing in disguise for me. I refused to be buying stuff I couldn't afford, like cable or dish because the basic little box is a joke. We get very poor reception. We didn't watch tv at all except for one spanish channel that was the only thing that came in because I refused to buy a box because we were supposed to get a coupon to help defray the cost and it never showed up and when i tried to tell them, i just got the run-around so i protested by not watching tv! My son had a harder time adjusting.

I do not miss the cow-eyed anchor on 11 she gave me the creeps! I will come home and turn it on in hopes of catching the simpsons but if not, oh well. I used to love house, and watched it last night and i like the new season where he and cutty are bf / gf. Nice. BUT I can live without tv now and often have it on but mute the sound and just have it on for background/light. I can feel a difference and the improvement is still happening in my life.

Bye-bye, you stupid tv.