View Single Post
Old 19-04-2007, 10:52 AM
Lightdreamer

Hi Bigcaat,
I'm no real numerologist but I do have a book and so I did the numbers on your three potential names for your business. The "Lionstarguide" and "spiritcaat" both come up a 1. Suncaat comes up as a 7.

For a business, the 1 appears to be a better choice, because in the positive aspect it embodies leadership and the power/ability to direct oneself in a controlled manner. Course, in the negative, it embodies selfishness and inability to see the bigger picture. Depending on your natural inclinations and abilities, you can determine how that works with yourself and whether you naturally express the positive or negative aspects of this vibration.

The number 7 is a lovely vibration - Inner wisdom and spirituality, thoughtful and considerate, analytical by nature in the positive aspect. In the negative, it is skeptical, depressed, inner turmoil and a fear of penetrating deeply into things.

I don't know your real name to do the numbers on that and match your vibration with the business name.

When I started Tomahawk Traditions, I had a professional numerologist analyze potential names for my business and check them against my own personal chart. It would be a good idea for you to do that as well. It's way more complex than me just giving you these overviews like this. And the name of your business is something to give the thought and consideration you've dedicated to it already. Take the final step and get the rest of the energetic information!

For instance, I notice that in spiritcaat, there is a predominance of ones. That means something too as a cycle within a cycle. But I don't know how to interpret it properly.

Are there numerologists in here that would do an analysis for you, friend to friend?

Mitakuye Oyasin!
Lightdreamer