View Single Post
Old 16-12-2017, 02:12 AM
Administrator
Hello

Looking to what I have learned over the years about it as it is a favorite of mine. I would say YES something was still there to be moved forwards. Not so much a block but something in the heart centre that was still there.

There are times when we have a Soul Family connection that is present that might well prepare us for connection in a future life. Not all connections make it into the one lifetime we life, at times we have to wait it out.

Obsidian (including Snowflake)

Mystical Properties:

Obsidian in general helps to alleviate pain, reducing tension and releasing energy; it is also told to accelerate the physical healing of wounds. Obsidian is an excellent stone simply to have around to absorb and transform the negative energies in to positive. It will vibrate calmness and security, and stabilize the energies of all persons within its reach.

Snowflake Obsidian aids in clearer and more logical thinking. Carry this stone to keep others from taking advantage. This stone will reveal what needs to be changed in life to assist one in advancing.

Healing Properties:

Obsidian helps ailments of the stomach and intestines, it is a powerful healing stone but only for some. It is also said to improve one’s vision.

Magical Properties:
Energy: Projective
Element: Fire
Powers: Protection, grounding, divination and peace
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Planet: Saturn

Chakra Classification: Root and Third Eye