View Single Post
Old 27-09-2017, 04:17 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
I've done enough Church hopping in the past to know that I don't need their services which is why I ended up finding a Messianic group(Sephardi) that answered all my questions at the time and sometimes the response was " I don't know" which is more acceptable than the cold shoulder I received from the churches I attended. I don't have an income at the moment so 10% of zero is zero. This post would get lengthy if I was to show a word study I did on the word church. 10% is the bare minimum according to the bibles, but I don't like attending church just to watch someone pull a few verses out of the bible and spends the next two hours talking about it I much prefer the Hebrew way where a certain reading is done on the Sabbath and later a discussion of what has been read is open for the entire congregation. Just so happens that the one I use to attend opened it up for women to discuss. In its shortest, the word church is just a technical term churchy people use.

You should solve your daily expense first before you can argue with all the world problems. Otherwise you'll have no mood or different mood to see all things in a different ways. That's my advice. I'm retired so I don't work. But my children give me sufficient to live happily. So we're different.