View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 06:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
After the past few days, I am also aware that I have been spending too much time in my head and not enough time in my heart.

... Consciousness Mechanics....
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8
What you said reminded me of the scale of consciousness in the image. Intellect, scientific inquiry happens at levels of the 400s; the 500s are denoted by the heart; 600 and up enlightenment. going from 400 to 500 involves a transition of understanding, incorporating ? reason and logic, becoming open to considering outside ideas and trying to comprehend what allows people to put belief in differening opinions. at 600 duality is lost and in relation to thought the idea of the oppisites diminishes, being replaced by the thought of both ideas being equally correct within a frame of a grander thought.

also fyi from level 500 up is when a persons interaction with reality becomes noticeable; when your interaction with reality become noticeable then there is no question as to the "illusion" of reality; in the 700s and up interaction becomes so pronounced that the concept of Self is actualized.

anyway the imagine that I provided was made by Dr. David R. Hawkins, a psychologist who reached a point of enlightenment, most of his work is focused on talking about "the self and the Self". [I read something you wrote in a different thread about instead of making the statement "I AM" it would be better to say the Self Is; I thought that was a cool thought which I would agree with.]

If your curious about the scale/map of consciousnes as it relates to me, meaning my comprehsion of the subject, i currently exist some where in the 400s but I have existed at higher levels so who I am has been effected by such, as a person, even though I currently exist at a lower level I would say who I am in someone defined somewhere around 530. During a portion of my life i experienced things in the upper 500s and lower 600s; I've had mild to intense interactions with reality - conincodese, sycronistity, and direct manifest.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]