View Single Post
Old 29-05-2018, 12:42 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Stuff = Occupied Space Is a No Brainer

Stuff = Occupied Space and if you grasp that great. If you dont. Sad

Many of my exchanges with others over the years you have no knowledge of what occuried in those exchanges and I repeat, many of those people appear to be brain dead intellectually and/or morally,
...if not also a ego based blind spot ---aka very narrow mind-set--- to anything I have to say

Quote:
Gem--My past experience has been when I make contributions to your 'physics' discussions you say I have ego based mental problems.

I dont recall any specific context of any conversation like that. If I said that, then it may be true in those specifics set of circumstances and content of that conversation. I dont recall any of it.

Quote:
You write very good poetry, though, so I figure you have an 'artistic temperament'.

If and when you actually have any info that adds to or invalidates any of my given ideas, scenarios etc, then please share Gem. If you ever have I dont recall the specifics.

You certainly have not added to or invalidated any of my comments, ideas, scenarios recently or if ever.

The post with many grammar error occurred as a last minute set of ideas before rushing out the door to get to work. Sorry. Your certainly welcome to point out my grammar errors any time.

I'm satisfied with my poetry but I think Ive posted this more than once around here. I saw a many win national poetry award on tv and he read one of his non-ryhiming poems and the words were so beautifully descriptive and each line and conceptual set led into the next in such a natural flowing way. Truly good poetry!

I write fairly good limmericks when I put my mind into. Easy to write, takes a little time.

Thx, r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman