View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 03:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Well, after what has been happening these past few weeks, I have basically been forbidden to speak about Shiva by Dakshinamurthi himself.

Whenever I do, I notice that very bad things start happening to other people - they die, have accidents, go insane...
My love...everything that has happened to you in your life...everything that has happened on these forums, was designed to teach you a lesson.

You are a child of the Dark and not of the Light never forget this!

You are Aghori! You are Tantrik! The fear and hate in the souls of other people is your Manna! - you felt that yesterday, didn't you? it felt good, didn't it?

You should stop with all the self-pity "why do others hate me?" and "whatever did I do?" and just realise others will hate and fear you for who/what you are, what you cannot karmically control, and then just laugh in their face. If you are lucky, you also get to curse them simultaneously!

It's time you lived up to your birthright! Time you put aside all your noble causes in the name of Tantra and started practicing the dark rituals associated with it and you'll find that those who hate and fear you will be the very first to come to you when their lives have turned to dung...and you just laugh in their face again. =)

When I told you to stop talking about me, I mean that it's time all your knowledge and practices became occulted. You already know that most people are not ready to listen to what you have to say anyway...we are now going to take that to a whole new level. - Shiva