View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Master

Feedback for Fairycrystal

Haha well done.

I've known I've been in a challenging job for a long time - but I didn't realise how much of a holding pattern I'd gotten into until a recent set of challenging circumstances all compounded and forced me to question if it was really worth it (and this is all pretty recent stuff - past few weeks tops). "You know who you are but this lengthy stay in your comfort-zone has clouded it" --> this, absolutely. In the past few days my loved ones have finally convinced me to move house, move job - and this is on top of needing to buy a new car (was in an accident, minor injury) and new phone. There is so much unexpected change going on, on top of my emotional processing (one of the family dogs was just diagnosed with cancer - she doesn't have much time left and just went through a traumatic surgery). I'm actually kind of suprised the Tower didn't show up in this reading, as everything feels very Tower-esque right now

I have been far too much of a doormat at work trying to make things work - and am finally, finally honouring who I truly am and being the best version of me at work, regardless whether it fits the mold or doesn't (it doesn't). In the past week I've stood up for myself a lot more, and held myself to the higher code of behaviour I used to. I am trying to be brave, the kind of actual brave when you feel scared but do things anyway and aren't afraid to take leaps.

**I'm not sure who the person is that you mentioned is affected by my upcoming decisions, other than my boss/colleagues who I don't expect to understand me.

I'm having to put some wheels in motion now re: job searching, looking at apartments, looking at cars and looking at what I need to do to get a lease transfer out of this house. But there are also some smaller decisions I'm looking forward to later down the line too - like picking up new hobbies (I'm looking for a job with a better work-life balance than my current one), hopefully finding love, etc. So as you've picked up, not everything needs to be decided now... but yes, there are a lot of decisions to be faced in the near future :)

I also recently got some mangano/pink calcite stones - I'm not really into the rock thing but these have been lovely. I read that they're good for helping with trauma and grief :)