View Single Post
Old 21-09-2016, 07:23 AM
55Degrees

I use several different tools for scrying. My preference is a crystal ball (I have a clear quartz one and a citrine one), although I have used a bowl of water with ink and incense smoke scrying.

I find it does alter the conscious state, (I feel the point of change too) although it took a while to be able to hold it, as the left brain doesn't like it. Yet I remember from about the age of 10 until my mid teens I could 'trance out' as my folks called it in any low light situation and I always snapped out of it with profound or paradoxical questions. I think I lost the ability during the stress of the exam period at school and once 'adult life' kicked.

I have scared myself on a few occasions, not from what I've experienced from scrying, but when I sensed everything around 'disappearing' I would snap myself back out (again left brain throwing a tantrum). It takes practice to allow yourself to relinquish 'reality'. Now I just allow myself to let go and have had some amazing insights and experiences.