View Single Post
Old 14-08-2018, 11:23 PM
Seeker

where am I at in chakra activation?

I have been focusing on activating all of my chakras for a while ( about three to four months). I have had a couple breakthroughs in the chakras. I can feel pressure easily and at will in my third eye, my root chakra noticeably vibrates all by itself without meditation, my sacral chakra can vibrate only with meditation, and the heart chakra needs at least five minutes of concentration to activate. I feel a heating sensation over the heart chakra when I meditate on it, so I think I'm getting somewhere. the solar plexus chakra is being stubborn right now but I have activated it before, having it manifest a mint sensation rising up my chest.

I guess my question is, what is the next step? I have been trying to make all the chakras vibrate like the root and sacral, but that is proving difficult. when I was using binaural beats, I could activate all of the chakras at the same time. I would then try to activate my magnetic field, but my focus would slip. my successes are vibration, heat, and pressure.

The reason I chose to walk this path is so I can access my full potential as a human and manifest skills like aerokinesis and psychokinesis. I need to know what the next step in activation is so I know what to look for.
Thanks for your help!