View Single Post
Old 14-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Master
My cat just passed away - Reassuring "I'm FINE" message

I just shared this with a friend and thought that I would share it with everyone here as well.

EXCERPT:

My cat passed away peacefully and unexpectedly in her sleep early Monday morning. She had slept with me the whole night and there were absolutely no signs that anything was amiss. It was a shock and totally unexpected. The vet at the emergency clinic indicated that it was due to cardiac arrest and I had no idea that there was even a heart issue. The vet indicated that she passed away peacefully with no pain and no suffering as everyone, including myself, would like to go. My cat appeared so healthy in every way. She had a peaceful expression on her face as if she was seeing something wonderful as she crossed over. She had transformed from an aggressive street cat to a perfect angel ... perhaps literally now ... and was ready to go to the angelic realms.

Unbeknownst to me, an employee (Pam) of my sister's is a cat-lover and had a dream at the same time. She had cats of her own and was troubled by a dream about a big brown-white cat who appeared to her in the dream. The cat had just passed away but was communicating that she was FINE and HAPPY where she was. Obviously, Pam was worried about her own cats but the description of the cat in the dream did not match the appearance of her cats. Nonetheless, she was bothered and shared the dream with my sister. My sister then told her that I had just called her to tell her that my cat had just passed away and that I felt that she was happy (though, of course, I was still in shock). My sister said that the description sounded like my cat. My sister asked me to send her the picture I had taken of my cat at the emergency vet clinic as I said good bye for the last time physically. When Pam saw the picture, she said that it was definitely the cat that she had seen in her dream. Was it the cat sending a message to me? Was it the universal consciousness (God) reassuring me that all was FINE and HAPPY ? When things like this happen with increasing frequency and regularity when one meditates and attunes to the divine, are they really "coincidences"? Meditate on that.

In any case, regardless of the logistics or spirituality of the experience, I feel assured that my darling angelic cat is FINE and HAPPY. I can feel her awesome energy even now, and this is consistent with many traditions that believe that those who cross over linger for an indeterminate time and watch their familiar settings. I am sending positive energies to her as I bid her a fond farewell and let her go to continue the awesome journey of Life. She is gone but definitely not "dead".

EDIT: I should mention that I had the same vision/dream myself of my cat communicating that she was FINE and HAPPY but was not sure if it was real or just wishful imagination. Hence, Pam's dream was very very reassuring.