View Single Post
Old 15-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Sparrow, I've been confused about something. It seems here you supported a human's right to detach the etheric chord and go home to the Spirit World, such as during a lingering illness. So, to be honest, why not me? Shouldn't I be included in that if I want?

Dear Sorai,

I support the right of all beings to choose as they may their path of life. There is nothing keeping you committed and connected to the sacred Earth, to your original core intention, but yourself. You imagine there is some hidden mysterious force greater than yourself keeping you hostage to the bonds of your physical and emotional suffering, but there is not. There is only you.

It is not for me or any other being to come rescue you from your own free will, but for you to look past your frustrations to perceive the real reason you choose to perpetuate a physical journey. Rather than a path of pity or prejudice towards your perseverance, try instead to understand why you are choosing this. In addition, instead of self-deprecation for such honourable perseverance in the face of adversity, you should practice more self-praise in recognition of your greatest qualities. Moreover, instead of fighting with yourself and your conscience try to find peace with yourself as well as what you are going through.

I have recently hinted to you through the response to another what is required to bring the will of the mind, body and spirit in alignment. You must learn to communicate on a whole new level within the triad of this relationship. Wherever it relates to the body you must learn to communicate with the body on a cellular level. Where it relates to the spirit, and to your separate consciousness will, there are means for you to escape the woes of the body at difficult times without having to sever the etheric cord. Yet you already know this, for there are many wonderful people who practice and teach it.

Keep on smiling my friend.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸