View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 07:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
I read and was told a few times by myself that sleep is super super important during this time. Just like crystal is accounting here. I'm going through the same. I'm also told all of the heat is specifically healing and release for me personally. and when i sleep is when I have a better chance to re center so to say or heal what was done during the day. kind of confusing trying to explain but i know that if i don't sleep enough the activity the next day is either more pressure and more heat or none at all.

Last night i did a 2/4 breathing relaxation for AP and then went into theta and it helped me tremendously today. but during the exorcise also fired up all energy centers including my hands. i would keep doing something along the lines of the video even if you're not aware of it, it is helping. the right hand is key to doing it properly. and making sure you're fully relaxed during the exorcise. I'm back and fourth with my headaches depends a lot of who im talking to and who I'm allowing myself to connect to. when i control this the headaches are a lot less. Also i notice a huge difference on my diet and exorcise. diet helps and getting outside is tremendous to calm things or make them progress more smoothly. and last and most important, smoking can make the process a lot more uncomfortable.

i was also told during a reading that as far as my spiritual progression. i should shy away from energy practices. and that it is not needed for someone at my level. i was advised to just place my hand on my heart and affirm that i want to join my mind and heart and that will be sufficient. this is also along the same lines of that video linked above. just make sure its your right hand. you can also ask your HS for things to be done at a more comfortable rate to be less intrusive on your waking state. but i think Your HS knows what you can handle and how fast. key is to enjoy it. I take my consciousness to that location and change the feeling or reaction i have to it as one of being thankful for the growth and change that is happening. it usually helps right away....

another technique is to spin clockwise 33 times 3 times a day. when you stop stay present with the motions going on. this may have the adverse affect and make your symptoms worse though. but there was also a warning along with this that stated "see how long you can do this without leaving this dimension" LOL

if you're interested i can send both techniques to you via PM

Edit: when i have issues sleeping i read. Its a form of meditation. especially when its a book about spirituality. this usually helps or i go into a state of meditation. put on some binarial beats and try and relax as much as possible and just travel with my breath in and out. worse case ill put on a sleep meditation track which is like a guided meditation.
Yeah I think you're right, getting adequate rest is pretty crucial - good tip on the reading a spiritual book, that's actually what I've taken to doing and it does help, I usually manage to fall back asleep pretty quickly. I did initially toss and turn for a while, but I quickly realised that it was pointless fighting the restlessness.

I think you're right about persisting with the meditation video, too, you've really got to give these things a fair crack of the whip I think, even if they don't seem to be having much of an effect at first. I've been very careful with regards to who I'm interacting with, I'm hyper-sensitive at the moment and I can't hack being around negative people for any length of time tbh, it makes me anxious.

I'm getting nauseated at just the thought of spinning around 33 times, but I'll give it a try, see how it goes I'm interested in the techniques you mentioned, I'll send you a PM - thanks for the advice