View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 01:27 PM
Master
I was a x-ray tech and I encountered very sick, elderly that "hallucinated," or said the nurses taking care of them. While some had pleasant experiences speaking to or seeing their deceased loved ones, one in particular did not. I remember her complaining about her deceased loved ones chatting in her tv box and she was agitated and wanted someone to stop them or get rid of them.

Wandering_Star's mentioning of party people reminded me of my son's similar mentionings. It was back in 2009 and my almost 7 year old had just came back from near death after a long stay in the hospital for pneumonia. As we drove past a cemetery at night, he mentioned people partying there. I didn't correct him. For a long time, he could not distinguish the difference between spirit people and physical people. As he got healthier, the less spirits he saw. He would laugh and said that his guides or guardians were partying in the bedroom. I was doubtful until I actually heard loud music out of nowhere, voices, singing, and running sounds in different parts of our home. Somehow, when we are extremely sick or near death, there seems to be a closer connection between here and the other side.