View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 05:02 PM
Master
The way I currently understand/expereince it we have many bodies, each for different dimensions or planes. The body physical is specifically for the 3rd dimension density level. When I die, therefore, I'll be going to other realms, realms which do not need a physical body, so it will stay here and other appropriate bodies will become the body then used.
These are light bodies, energy bodies and somewhat hold the appearance that the physical body did or my mental projection of what I looked like when in human form but only very loosely - no details like freckles or moles, or veins that show through the skin.
Other body's are more like ovals of gently glowing light.

Some bodies I've traveled in didn't even appear to have a body at all, but to be pure consciousness instead - which is actually very comfortable I find. I've become rather detached from the idea of needing a physical body of any type to present as part of 'me'. Traveling as pure consciousness is very liberating actually, and returning to the dense physical body with it's needs like urinating and eating and it's collection of aches and pains from living hard and fast in it can be a bit of a bummer really.