View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 10:40 AM
Master
Sorry for hijacking your thread again, but this is how I experience my chakra energies here on Spiritual Forums:

Please fasten your seat belts, extinguish all smoking materials:

Root - "Hmmm...I wonder who's replied to my subscribed threads while I've been away?....Oh look, I have a PM!....Oh joy that stupid idiot is getting on my case again, I wish he'd shut up....no, you're the ignorant fool..."

Sacral- "Oh I see this forum has a "Sex and Spirituality" section - lets go and read some posts in there or talk about my angels, guides and whatnot. I wonder if there are any single guys my age, in my region that live on here? meeting somebody this way would be nice".

Navel - "Oh, I see the discussion has turned into a heated debate now! you say I'm wrong? prove it or kiss my behind. who made you the authority on all things 'spiritual'? You're not the boss of me! You say I'm ignorant do you? well you can go take a hike, fella."

Heart - "Oooh what a beautiful quote in your signature, I'm touched and moved by it...I think I'll just go and dedicate a whole thread to Lord Siva now...Lemme find some nice pictures and music to post somewhere, maybe help a newbie with a meditation problem or help guide someone lost on the way...lemme just ramble on how much I love God unconditionally all over this here forum".

Throat - "I see, a discussion on the Upanishads now...okay let me see if I can apply what I know about it and communicate what I have learned - maybe impart some wisdom from my Guru here...oh, there's a discussion about ethics and morality? cool one lets try and be totally honest with myself and my beliefs as I reply.

Brow- "Meh, I've had enough talking about "Atman" and "Brahman", let's go back into the Fairy section again...Necro likes it there...I wonder what messages the fairies have for me today? Hmmm...I wonder if there's a 'channeled message' that applies? Nope! Oh well, guess I'll just have to go and channel one of my own then.

Crown - "Is there a point of me even being on this forum? C'mon! why are you even wasting your time trying to explain subjective states here? Who cares what anybody else posts? You killed another thread? so what! You're trying harder than you need to...stop trying...slow down...relax!"

I see the whole world through the lens of my chakras so it's a bit hard focusing on them...I'm in Throat right now.

I hope you at least enjoy a totally different and fresh perspective on the whole thing. <3

Peace and take care.