View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 05:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I am currently working on getting to know my chakras really up close and personal, doing pranayama exercises on each one every day. I have a sense of what they feel like to me but I'm really curious how you experience your chakras. We all experience energy differently so I know there's going to be variation but in a thread like this maybe some common things will show up.

These are the chakras I'm interested in.
What does the energy of each one (or the ones you can feel) feel like to you? Can you describe it in terms of...
Sensation:
Temperature:
Texture:
The way it moves:
Speed of movement:
How it effects your body:
How it effects your mind:
Anything else:

I'll be happy to try and share how it feels, I'll try to do this so it helps,starting at root;

Root:
Sensation: Grounded, Earthy, firm, deep tingling
Temperature: Warm, Hot when kundalini wakes and moves
Texture: Solid yet smoothly rough, like a smooth tree trunk
The way it moves: Direct
Speed, slow and steady paced, unless again, kundalini is awake, then it can be fast
It feels either like I'm rooted to earth with this chakra, or that I'm spacing and walking around outside myself, flighty, if it's off, not spinning right.

Sacral: Hot, makes me feel sensual, I want to dive deeper into the birthing of the universe when my sacral is spinning. Wavery it feels, like a gentle ocean. Tense, cramps, moodiness I feel when it's not spinning right. Slow spinner mine is.

Navel: cooler, yet barely warm to touch, tepid bath water. Feels sinewy,yet gently rippled. Oddly almost like a smooth yet slightly oval orange. Neither sacral nor navel, for me, move direct. It feels they swirl more, slowly spinning in wide circular movements as kundalini raises. I want to work on issues, family problems, solve others problems, be more of the intertwiner, help to solve issues of all kinds, internal and external.

(Intermittent saving so I don't lose all this, I'm writing on my cell phone)