View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Knower
That is a very interesting tread. I am also interested in that same questions, because I feel chakras a lot and I was wondering if others feel the same

Muladhara - I feel very rarely but when I do it feels like this energy is open like a spreading energy that goes down to Earth. I feel vibrations down there. No particular temperature is felt. Maybe a little bit more warm than my body temperature but very slightly.

Swadisthana- I also rarely feel this chakra and when I do I usually feel it at the beck. I feel it as a circle, slightly vibrational. Maybe slightly colder, but this is very subtle.

Manipura - this is chakra that I feel most often and mostly in the front. This is my power bank It's warm, sometimes can literally explode and the warmth is amazing. It can vibrate quite strong sometimes. The warmth can spread into my chest and I feel very happy. I noticed that it activates when I have positive expectation. Not necessarily about something specific but in general, like feeling the goodness of the Universe. Sometimes I can feel how it spins. There are moment when this chakra has cold energy. It is still a pleasant energy, I just don't get what is means? Anyone here also experience that?

Anahata - This chakra feels sweet. I feel it when I focus on love. Mostly feel it in the front. I can sometimes catch how it spins. I rarely feel it at the back - it feels like a vibrational circle there. I rarely feel it as a separate chakra. Sometimes it is hard to say if I feel solar plexus or heart since the warmth of the solar plexus takes over all of my chest. I guess that this chakra is what you feel in the chest? Or how do you see/feel it? I also noticed that I have 2 energy centres in the upper part of my breast and usually I feel resistance in those. I don't usually feel pain in the middle but in those two centres, but If the pain is bigger it can go in the middle. Those two centres can also be very warm when the solar plexus is working

Vishuddhi - sometimes I feel like there is a liquid energy in there. And I feel it like a very vibrational chakra. Lots of vibrating going on there. I feel it through my whole throat. Sometimes more in the front.

Ajna - pleasant, a little bit colder, also liquid energy. It feels like a circle. I mostly feel it in the front, at the back sometimes and it feels little vibrational at the back. I can see ultra light violet when it's working and sometimes other colours.

Sahasrara - similar to Ajna, pleasant and a little colder, liquid energy. I feel it on top of my head. It's like a circle and it can be small or very wide, it depends. I feel it almost every day, like I do Ajna chakra. It can get a little bit hotter at moments but it's more under not on top. I don't know if that is still considered to be that chakra or it's something else.

I don't do pranayama intentionally. But when I meditate and I do kriyas my kundalini does pranayama for me. I was reading a book about yoga and there was explanation of pranayama and I realized that I'm already doing some of them

Uma, can you share what you feel with other chakras?