View Single Post
Old 14-06-2018, 06:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveinLove1994
First of all I want to say I was born in 1994, this may or may not help for this story. In the dream, I was a female just like now, I want to say maybe mid to late twenties. I walk into this huge building and in the dream I knew it was my first day on some job. For some reason I felt like it was an acting or writing job. I sit down next to this blonde haired girl that I felt drawn to for some reason. Oh my gosh this dream was so vivid. We started talking and we connected immediately. Then she said, "Where are you? I'm looking for you right now." All of a sudden I'm in this huge parking lot in the middle of the night looking for my car. I want to say it was sometime in the 1980s, this is just going buy feeling though, I was wearing modern day clothing. I haven't been able to get this dream or that girl out of my head.

If your dream was centered about meeting another person, it was probably a spirit trying to connect with you. Perhaps some one you use to know in a past-life. A past life regression centers around the self. You normally feel that you're the center of the experience. However if Spirit is trying to remind you of a shared experience, she might bring up a past life memory.

I think, and this is just my opinion, you have a friend on the other side who is trying to get your attention. It looks like she succeeded.