View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 10:17 PM
Every single experience I have had with them has been a very loving endearing and sweet experience. I love them so much! I leave out unwrapped candy, sometimes milk, and glitter, & little textiles they can take and use in their homes. When I do this those mushroom fae rings show up in my yard. Every time I make sweets, I leave some in a little dish outside. I can hear their little voices, they're always sweet to me. I have a crepe myrtle tree outside, and when it molts, I make little houses for them out of the bark under it, next to my copper meditation pyramid. They're always happy to see me, and have cute stories to tell, sometimes they ask me for help. I rarely see them in my dreams but I have before. I have seen a green one fly by my face, and almost every time I take a picture of the moon fireflies come out and shine in my photo! n.n I associate them with fireflies and moths, happiness, playfulness and joy. They like to party and dance, and the ones here LOVE fireworks. I am always smiling when they are near, I hold them very dear to my heart. Such sweet creatures. Don't fear the mean ones, and they wont show up they'll feel the mischief is useless, because it is, really. No worries. They are such sweet souls! Also another time I was out of town at the beach, and when I came home there was a fae ring close to my door, I heard "WELCOME HOME!" and giggling, so I gave em some seashells :) I love my fae family!!!